If you are facing a potential discriminatory, harassing or retaliatory work place environment:
1. Try to remain calm and collected.
2. Avoid raising your voice or becoming overly confrontational.
3. Complain of any potentially discriminatory, harassing or retaliatory conduct either to human resources or to your supervisory.
4. Make written complaints and keep copies of all documents that you submit and all responses from your employer. Confirm any oral responses from your employer in writing.
5. Keep a record of all incidents.
6. Identify all witnesses and keep a record of their contact information.
If your situation does not improve or you have further questions about protecting your rights, please contact our office at (310) 843-0020.